tisdag 16 augusti 2011

Inte riktigt så blåögd

Det här låg i min inkorg idag. Jag hade helt glömt av att sådant här skickas. Men hoppas att ingen längre går på det!?


"Please Permit me to inform you of my mind, I have make up my mind to write to you this way. however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will in my earnest search for a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality after going through your profile I decided to contact you to help me out of my problem. With my believe in God that you will never let me down.

I am a 20yrs years old lady now, I was born on the 1of January 1991 to the family of Sai and my father name is Koffi Sai he is a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively, and my mothers name is Janet Sai. And I am there only child. well when I was a kid I went to a private schools and things were going on well for me and my parents my mother died on the 21ST October 1995, My father took me so special because I am motherless. And he showers all his love on me and promised me that he will never have another woman because he did not want me for any problem. But has fate his father got dead last year. But before the death of my father on the 12th June 2010 in a private hospital here in Abidjan ,

But before the death of my father, he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of $10.500 000 (Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) in a bank in Abidjan Cote D’ivoire . Meanwhile that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that I should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where I would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, such as; real estate investment or stock market investment. Please,
I am honourably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred into.

2) To serve as the guardian of these fund, since I am 20 years old

3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your
country.

I am inclined to offer you 20% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transferring of these funds to your nominated account overseas.



Please I will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded with in seven (7)
working days from now.


I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
May Almighty God bless you as you do care for an orphan like me?
Best regard,

From. Miss Rebecca Sai"

6 kommentarer:

Duktiga Tjejen sa...

Fattar inte att sånna mail fortfarande cirkulerar! Går folk verkligen på dem??

Monica O Kolkman sa...

Instämmer! Jag får dem med jämna mellanrum. Det kan väl inte finnas någon som använder internet som inte vet vad det är.

Anonym sa...

Samma här i Paris. Personen kanske gillar sentimentala romaner frân 1900 talets England, men inte vevat fram klockan...
Kanske början pâ en afrikansk deckare frân Botswana ? ;)

Gammelmor i Paris

Desirée sa...

Något för dig? http://desireefredlund.blogspot.com/2011/08/din-bok-pa-bokmassan.html

Hanna Lans sa...

DT och Monica: Säkert gör någon det, annars hade de nog inte skickats.

Gammelmor: Haha, ja kanske det, uppslaget verkar i alla fall passa en kioskroman.

MM&I: Tack för tipset!

Marina sa...

Antar att du känner dig utvald ;)